Meat Society is a series exploring issues related to curbing demand for animal products, an important climate change solution for individuals and nations alike, especially in Western states where meat and diary consumption dwarfs other regions.
The articles are excerpts from Meat Climate Change: The 2nd Leading Cause of Global Warming by Moses Seenarine, (2016). Xpyr Press, 348 pages ISBN: 0692641157 http://amzn.to/2yn7XrC
See also Pandemics Ahead, a series of articles from Meat Climate Change, that looks at the link between animal protein and global health disasters. See also our COVID-19 Meat Pandemic Bibliography with a categorized listing of Online News and Reports (March to June, 2020).
2. Trends in Animal Production
8. Animal Agribusiness Disorder
9. Factory Farming is Not a Solution
10. Structural Demand for Animal Flesh
11. Mitigating Demand for Animal Protein
12. GHGs: A Tale of Two Sources
13. Livestock's Emissions Denial?
14. Sounding the Alarm on Carnism
21. Hungry Masses
22. Hidden Population: Obesity
24. Livestock Equals Food Insecurity
25. Meat and Colonialism
26. Climate Justice
27. Racism and Food Deserts
28. Meat the Patriarchy
29. Greenwashing Cruelty: Humane Meat
30. Diet and Social Justice
For more information, see MeatClimateChange.org
Post a Comment